Image 1 of 1
Old grave tombstones line a wall in the New Jewish Cemetery in Kraków, Poland. The cemetery was founded in 1800 and is located in the historic Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz. During World War II the Nazis sold or otherwise used the Jewish tombstones for other purposes. Following the war many tombstones were recovered and the cemetery renovated.